Job opportunities within Blossom ABA Limited
BCBA/ABA Supervisor needed in South Wales (especially Cardiff, Penarth, Bridgend)
BLOSSOM ABA IS RECRUITING!!! BCBA/BCaBA positions available!
Due to growing demands for our services, we are currently seeking passionate and enthusiastic Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and/or Assistant Behaviour Analysts to provide consultation and/or supervise ABA programmes. You will be providing services in South Wales and England: especially London and surrounding areas and in Cardiff, Bridgend and Penarth.
We will consider applications from those who have finished their supervised practice and are considering sitting the BCBA exam in the next 6 months to 1 year. Training will be provided at the right skill level for all successful candidates.
If you're interested in applying, please e-mail your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
You can also apply via our Indeed link
SALARY range for trained ABA supervisors/BCBAs/BCaBAs:
From £26,500.00 to £35,000.00 per year (52 weeks equivalent salary). The salary for this role will be calculated pro-rata, per hours worked. Starting salary will depend on experience and additional training the successful candidate may need.
Please note that this will be an employed position and salary will be paid per hours worked. We are offering part-time hours, mostly term time with the potential for the successful candidate to build a caseload if this is what they prefer more long term.
* Uphold professional and ethical standards, company and BACB standards
Provide behaviour analytical services to assigned cases, working with both the RBT/Behavior Technicians and independent ABA tutors to ensure treatment is being implemented with high fidelity
* Conduct training to parents and carers, review and monitor client programmes to analyse data, observe
* Program implementation, and make necessary changes to implemented interventions as required
* Discuss observations/concerns of clients and the ABA team
* Collaborate with other professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Conduct behavioral, developmental and functional-based assessments
* Write specific reports as needed
* Maintain Continuing Education for BCBA requirement
* Support Blossom ABA in the dissemination of information regarding Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) through their training and presentations
* Conduct and participate in professional development training as required
* Support the ABA team and parents in building evidence of progress and support clients who are seeking funding for their programme
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE:
* Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or in the process of completing a masters
* Previous experience working in the field of applied behaviour analysis
* Current valid BCBA certificate if you are already certified
* Valid UK driver's license
* Valid DBS check (we will carry out our own enhanced DBS check for successful candidates) Experience conducting behaviour analytical assessments, training others, writing protocols and supporting a BCBA in a supervisory capacity.
* Ability to operate within a network, to use computers, electronic devices, and other devices associated with the design of interventions, training and presentations
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to multitask and to work within an ever growing and changing environment
* Able to work independently as well as in a group
Ability to problem solve and think pro-actively, seeking solutions to barriers for programme implementation and learning We are looking for self-motivated people who are committed, dependable and that have strong problem solving skills. Please note that, individually as part of a team, we are fully committed to adhering to safeguarding policies and thorough training will be provided to successful candidates.BENEFITS: This will be an employed position with a competitive salary (starting salary will be negotiated upon experience)
* Pension contribution (pro-rata per hours worked)
* Paid holidays (pro-rata per hours worked)
* Financial assistance for certification, conferences, training and membership of professional bodies
* Work laptop
* Work phone
* Company uniform
* Paid mileage to attend client appointments
* Paid CEUs (in line with number of hours worked per week)
* In-person and online trainings in house
* Collaborative team environment
* Opportunity to expand your career options
We will assess your experience and training needs and provide you with training and support from our Senior team as required.You will need to be willing to start working with us on a part-time basis and to undergo the necessary training to work within the standards required for this role.
ABOUT Blossom ABA Limited:
Blossom ABA was founded by Veronica Dunning, Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) and autism mum.
We offer a client centred service of high quality and we invest in our staff and in excellent quality training to cater for our clients' needs in line with the latest research. We work with families and clients in their homes, schools, autism centres, resource based and other services and organisations as required.
As part of a team, we provide each other support so we can achieve successful outcomes from a personal and team perspective. We believe that training and mentorship go beyond achieving BCBA Certification and we keep ourselves up to date with the latest research so that we can offer excellent quality service to our clients.
We value life experience and a set of skills that go beyond the knowledge of the science of ABA. These skills have helped us provide a service to our clients that takes into account their culture, their values and the different situations they are in.
We are looking forward to welcoming new staff into our growing team!
We are following COVID-19 related advice from Public Health England and Wales.
Blossom ABA Ltd is registered in England & Wales. Company number 12891706. Registered office: 24 Lammas Street, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, Wales, SA31 3AL.