BLOSSOM ABA IS RECRUITING!!! BCBA & ABA Supervisor positions available!
Tuesday 24th December 2019
Due to growing demands for our services, we are currently seeking passionate and enthusiastic Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA), Assistant Behaviour Analysts or ABA Supervisors to provide consultation and/or supervise ABA programmes. You will be providing services in South Wales and England: especially London and surrounding areas and in Cardiff, South Wales.
Apply via indeed using this link
We will consider applications from those who have finished their supervised practice and are considering sitting the BCBA exam in the next 6 months to 1 year. Training will be provided at the right skill level for all successful candidates.
Salary range for Certified BCBAs, BCaBAs: From £31,850 to £54,600 pro-rata, per hours worked. Starting salary will depend on experience and whether the candidates meet the requirements for the role.
Please note that this will be an employed position and salary will be paid per hours worked. We are offering part-time hours, mostly term time.
• Support Blossom ABA in the dissemination of information regarding Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) through their training and presentations
• Conduct and participate in professional development training as required
• Uphold professional and ethical standards, company and BACB standards
• Provide behaviour analytical services to assigned cases, working with both the RBT/Behavior Technicians and independent ABA tutors to ensure treatment is being implemented with high fidelity
• Conduct training to parents and carers, review and monitor client programmes to analyse data, observe program implementation, and make necessary changes to implemented interventions as required
• Discuss observations/concerns of clients and the ABA team
• Collaborate with other professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Conduct behavioral, developmental and functional-based assessments
• Write specific reports as needed
• Maintain Continuing Education for BCBA requirement
• Support the ABA team and parents in building evidence of progress and support clients who are seeking funding for their programme
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE:
• Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology
• Minimum of two years of experience working in the field of applied behavior analysis
• Current valid BCBA certificate
• Valid UK driver's license with current business insurance
* Valid DBS check (we will carry out our own DBS check for successful candidates)
• Experience conducting behaviour analytical assessments.
• Ability to operate within a network, to use computers, electronic devices, and other devices associated with the design of interventions, training and presentations
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to multitask and to work within an ever growing and changing environment
• Able to work independently as well as in a group
* Ability to problem solve and think pro-actively, seeking solutions to barriers for programme implementation and learning
• We are looking for self-motivated people who are committed, dependable and that have strong problem solving skills.
* Please note that, individually as part of a team, we are fully committed to adhering to safeguarding policies and thorough training will be provided to successful candidates.
• Competitive salary (starting salary will be negotiated upon experience)
• Pension contribution (pro-rata per hours worked)
• Paid holidays (pro-rata per hours worked)
* Paid mileage to attend appointments (following the Blossom ABA mileage guidelines)
• Financial assistance for certification, conferences, training and membership of professional bodies
* Contribution towards cost of CEUs
* Professional indemnity and liability insurance for Blossom ABA related work
• In-person and online trainings in house
• Work laptop
* Work phone
• Collaborative team environment
• Opportunity to expand your career options as you acquire more experience
We will assess your experience and training needs and provide you with training and support from our Senior team as required.
You will need to be willing to start working with us on a part-time basis and to undergo the necessary training to work within the standards required for this role.
ABOUT Blossom ABA:
Blossom ABA was founded by Veronica Dunning, Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) and autism mum.
We offer a client centred service of high quality and we invest in our staff and in excellent quality training to cater for our clients' needs in line with the latest research. We works with families and clients in their homes, schools, autism centres, resource based and other services and organisations as required.
As part of a team, we provide each other support so we can achieve successful outcomes from a personal and team perspective. We believe that training and mentorship go beyond achieving BCBA Certification and we keep ourselves up to date with the latest research so that we can offer excellent quality service to our clients.
We value life experience and a set of skills that go beyond the knowledge of the science of ABA. These skills have helped us provide a service to our clients that takes into account their culture, their values and the different situations they are in.
We are looking forward to welcoming new staff into our growing team!