1. Curricula and Assessment of skills
- From younger children to teenagers, Roni's services cover a range of different abilities and needs.
- ABA based assessments and curricula:
- Promoting the Emergence of Advanced Knowledge (PEAK)
- Verbal Behaviour Milestones Assessment and Placement Programme (VB-MAPP)
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS-R)
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
- Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)
- Essentials for Living (Patrick McGrieve)
- Inventory of Good Learner Repertoire (IGLR)
- Social skills Solutions
- Accept, Identify and Move- The AIM Curriculum (PEAK ABA Solutions)
From working with Speech and Language therapists and other practitioners, Roni is familiar with the resources below:
Please note that these are not behaviour analytical resources although ABA based strategies can be incorporated in resources when they are appropriate for a learner. This enables a BCBA to measure a learner's progress towards specific targets. Resources may be adapted as needed.
- Language for thinking
- Test of Abstract Language Comprehension (TALC)
- Standardized assessments such as Vineland questionnaires.
- Roni is a trained TAGteach Level 2 coach and has successfully increased skills with the use of acoustic guidance and immediate feedback on correct behaviour.
- Roni has also got experience working with a consultant and implementing Relationship Development Intervention goals (RDI, by Stephen Gustein). RDI focuses on teaching non-verbal language and on building social skills from early learners to teenagers.
- Zones of regulation