Bespoke ABA Services
Social skills based programmes for children, teenagers and adults
We have training and experience in a wide range of social skills based assessments, curricula and a wide range of resources.
By combining social skills resources with ABA specific strategies, we will collaborate with young people to support them in choosing their own goals according to their values. We also offer support to families and carers on an ongoing basis.
Our social-emotional training and resources include mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Social skills solutions and Accept-Identify and Move (AIM).
We also work with role plays which then support the person receiving services to practice skills in a safe environment. Our services include practicing skills out and about, since this is how we really put our goals into practice and we are guided by a person's readiness when establish goals that will make their life easier and help them with their future life plans.
Areas we can focus on include the ones listed below:
- Working with areas and goals established by the person receiving our services
- Increasing self-esteem and confidence
- Increasing conversational and friendship skills
- Generalising concepts of language into social situations
- Group skills
- Integration into the community and participation
- Preparing for life after school and work