Bespoke ABA Services
Assessment, programme design, implementation and programme monitoring
- Our services's services cover a range of different needs.
Some examples of behaviour analytical tools we work with:
- Promoting the Emergence of Advanced Knowledge (PEAK)
- Verbal Behaviour Milestones Assessment and Placement Programme (VB-MAPP)
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS-R)
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
- Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)
- Essentials for Living (Patrick McGrieve)
- Inventory of Good Learner Repertoire (IGLR)
- Social skills Solutions
- Accept, Identify and Move- The AIM Curriculum (PEAK ABA Solutions)
From working with Speech and Language therapists and other practitioners, we are also familiar with a range of different mainstream and speech and language therapy resources that we can support and facilitate.
We value the contribution of the wider multisciplinary team, and as part of our roles, we can use behaviour analytical strategies to facilitate learning, in line with a person's readiness and preference.