11. Bespoke training courses and presentations
Roni's presentations cover the topics below:
- Basic principles of ABA
- Assessing, designing, implementing and monitoring programmes.
- Setting up an ABA programme
- Types of ABA programmes and Mainstream inclusion
- Toilet training
- Social skills and play
- Using ABA to help your learner with medical procedures, tolerating nail and hair cutting
- Generalising Language concepts into the natural environment
- Presentation and training on how to implement specific assessment tools
- How Acceptance and Commitment Therapy can help you manage stress and anxiety
- Parent training and running ABA programmes when an individual is bilingual
- Training on specific topics can also be given to schools e.g. during inset days and to groups of people
- This list is not exhaustive. Feel free to contact Roni to discuss your needs.