1. Curricula and Assessment of skills
- From younger children to teenagers, Roni's services cover a range of different abilities and needs.
- ABA based assessments and curricula:
- Promoting the Emergence of Advanced Knowledge (PEAK)
- Verbal Behaviour Milestones Assessment and Placement Programme (VB-MAPP)
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS-R)
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
- Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)
- Essentials for Living (Patrick McGrieve)
- Inventory of Good Learner Repertoire (IGLR)
- Social skills Solutions
Other curricula, resources and assessments:
- Language for thinking
- Test of Abstract Language Comprehension (TALC)
- Standardized assessments such as Vineland questionnaires.
- Roni is a trained TAGteach Level 2 coach and has successfully increased skills with the use of acoustic guidance and immediate feedback on correct behaviour.
- Roni has also got experience working with a consultant and implementing Relationship Development Intervention goals (RDI, by Stephen Gustein). RDI focuses on teaching non-verbal language and on building social skills from early learners to teenagers.